Re: GIMP developer meeting

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 8:40 AM, Akkana Peck <akkana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Any chance you can keep a log of the meeting? I'd love to know what
> happens, but I'll be traveling then.
>
> Thanks!
>
>        ...Akkana

I'll suggest public logging at the begining of the meeting (since we
shouldn't log without general aproovement) - it should indeed benefit
many devs. If there will be no public logging, I'll send you a private
copy of my logs and/or a summary ;)

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 9:53 AM, Martin Nordholts <enselic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Good initiative. I'd like to add to the agenda:
>
>  - Create a roadmap at http://gimp-wiki.who.ee/
>  - Make http://gimp-wiki.who.ee/ the official wiki, e.g. make
>    wiki.gimp.org point to it

Added to the the agenda - mine was just a partial suggestion :)
I'll try to update my blog post with a public agenda
(http://lightningismyname.blogspot.com/2011/02/gimp-developer-meeting.html),
and I'll upload a summary to http://gimp-wiki.who.ee/. Btw, Alexia
said on IRC that she can't point a domain at that adress so we really
should get wiki.gimp.org running or pay for some web server with the
GIMP funds.

There is a nice chance that my university will let  me host the wiki -
I'll meet the system guy later today and see if we can point
wiki.gimp.org there. If so, I'll migrate Alexia's wiki to there, and
we'll have a wiki running up as long as I'm a student (should be
another year, which should be enough to get wiki.gimp.org running).

~LightningIsMyName