Thank you.

I'm sitting here whipping out a picture of a RGB Venn diagram with text
labels with a recent pull from trunk in single window mode.  I've loved
and used GIMP for years (although I'm not a power user).  There have
always been things I loved and things that I didn't love quite so much.
For the first time, at this point in time, I find nothing annoying.
Everything is happy.  It's beautiful and intuitive.  Something that
should be a simple task is a simple task.  You guys are the best and I
love your work.  How wonderfully text works now.  I know you guys hear a
lot of complaints at times (perhaps one or two from me through the
years) and you deserve to hear the good things too.

Thank you very much.

Patrick

p.s. http://dbp-consulting.com/RGBVenn.png
p.p.s The venn diagram is done with 5 layers.  Top to bottom:

Screen Mode - Red Circle
Screen Mode - Green Circle
Normal Mode - Blue Circle
Normal Mode - Red Circle