Re: Photoshop ?compatibility? mode

On 2/1/11, Christopher Curtis wrote:

> I would agree that there are problems with the way people tend to
> interact on this list.  One of which is the knee-jerk reaction
> whenever an email comes across with the word Photoshop in it.

What you call "knee-jerk reaction" is the result of generations of
users coming and telling the team to just make GIMP like Photoshop or
make it easy to make it behave like Photoshop (which is the same thing
really). Would you like to lead this project for the next dozen of
years to get an idea? :)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org