Re: Scale bars in 2.7

Hi, I think this is already being adressed for 2.8. You are not the only
one who is bothered by this.

Basing the rate of change upon the current zoom is a very good idea! It
would definitly make sense to have the slider automatically cover a
range between 1px and <half-the-smallest-width-of-visible-canvas>