How to use UNDO stack?

Hello.

“There is no way to manipulate the undo stack in a plug-in.  If you want to do something
with it in the main program, please explain more about what you want to do.

-- Bill”

The actions to be made on an image is saved in the undo history.As I read, the Undo stack temporarily stores these actions, but do not know in what format. I want to retrieve this data from the Undo stack in a text file.

What is the name of the UNDO stack variable?  And how I can use?

Thanks for your attention and greetings.

--
Jose Antonio Muñoz Montero
jammontero@xxxxxxxxx