Re: Graphic Tablet Sponsoring

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 6:48 AM, Patrick Horgan <phorgan1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 11/24/2010 03:02 AM, Michael Natterer wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> in order to get gimp properly running with a tablet again,
>> and in order to make sure GTK3 does what it should together
>> with GIMP, I need a graphics tablet.
> What's the problem?  I use my Wacom Fun tablet all the time with trunk.
Trunk isn't GTK3 yet. But there are plenty of tablet bugs littering
GTK2 as well. I'm hoping that when he has the tablet, those might get
uprooted too :). There are several major know issues with tablet use
right now. a) save dialogs don't work with the tablet pen b) the core
device stops working when there is an extended device present, so no
mouse when the tablet is cinnected c) the on canvas text widget is
only so much hot air for the tablet pen.

--
--Alexia