Re: gimp double cursor

Here is another solution to the problem, which may or may not be similar to the method used in clone. The code certainly needs more documentation, but I hope you can figure out how to use it from the test-dovtk-lasso.c example.

http://github.com/dov/dovtk-lasso

Regards,
Dov

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 12:28, Alexia Death <alexiadeath@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 12:56 PM, Levente Kovacs <leventek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> // sorry if this is not the right place to ask
>
> I'm in the process of customizing paint tools in Gimp for a specific
> application (more on that later), and I've hit a wall which I can't
> seem to be able to figure out. I'd appreciate any pointers. What I'd
> need at some point to be able to display a second (virtual) cursor,
> similar to how it is in the clone tool during the process of cloning
> itself,

Here's your answer. Read the clone tool code. Specially the bits where
draw tool is used.

--
--Alexia