Re: Starting to code a plug-in under Windows

Hey thank u so much for your help, it's very useful!
Now I understood what I'd miss, and I downloaded all the packages you said plus the MinGW installer.
So... now I teorically have gcc ready on my C:\MinGW\bin directory, but it seems that gimptool-2.0 doesn't find it
I type: gimptool-2.0.exe --build hello.c
Result: "i686-pc-mingw32-gcc" is not a valid command.
I think that the executable "i686-pc-mingw32-gcc" doesn't exists, and it can be right, cause the unique gcc program I have is C:\MinGW\bin\gcc.exe
Where I can get i686-pc-mingw32-gcc?