Re: LAB and CMYK colorspaces?

On 10/19/2010 12:32 PM, Jacek Poplawski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> are there any plans to support LAB and CMYK colorspaces in Gimp?

Hi,

I just updated our feature request FAQ and among other things added a
CMYK entry. It will take a while before the site updates though. New entry:

   Q: When can we see native CMYK support?

   A: It is clear from the product vision that GIMP eventually needs to
   support CMYK, but it is impossible to say when someone finds the free
   time and motivation to add it. In the meantime it is possible to work
   with CMYK to some extent using plug-ins, such as the Separate+
   plug-in.

Regards,
Martin

--