Re: brush tool artefacts => slow brush tools

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 12:11 PM, Olivier <olecarme@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't really know what is the best way to signal problems without
> bothering the developers: the gimp-developer list, the IRC channel, or
> bugzilla ?

IF it's git and the issue just appeared, checking in at IRC is best
and fastest way. If reporting against git, the situation can change in
10 minutes it takes to type up  an email. If its something that is
going to take a  bit longer or the person working on that particular
thing is way, you will probably be asked to open a bug report. Stable
version issues can go directly to bugzilla.

Mailing list is usually used for generic debates, recommendations and
large scale problem solving. And flame wars over the name. It's not
interactive enough for daily debugging work.

--
--Alexia