Re: Optimizing border-like selection in python

You can't disable the border selection programatically.  In such cases
what I've done is duplicate the image without displaying it and
perform all the selection work on the duplicate then copy and paste it
in as a channel into the original image. Then channel to Selection and
delete the channel.

-Rob A>