Re: IMPORTANT: GIMP AND OPENSOURCE SCAM ON EBAY!

eBay has been notified of both the possible license infringement and
also of what they call "fee avoidance"--charging almost nothing for the
product, a percentage of which goes to eBay, and making their money on
their exorbitant shipping charges, on which eBay makes nothing.  Between
these two violations of eBay policy, the auctions are likely to be ended
and the selling warned not to do it again.

(My wife is a high-level eBay seller and knows about this sort of thing...)