Re: Python plugin registration: choosing between a "closed" set of strings

On 07/09/2010 20:55, Jerry Baker wrote:

PF_OPTION is what I had in mind, without finding it described. I googled
it after you netioned itn and found a nice python-fu sample with all
parameters types... I wish I had found it earlier...

Thanks for confirming my guess that multiple registration could work. It
is therefore a serious option, especially since some variants require
less parameters.