Re: Rotational Motion Blur

I just looked over the code -- if I understand it correctly,  it creates an arc of the specified angle
passing through each point of the image, generates a set of points equally spaced along the arc,
uses interpolation to get the color for each of these points, and then averages all the colors together,
with equal weighting.  The number of points is proportional to the length of the arc, with adjustments
if it is too large or too small.  If you need more detail, please ask.

  -- Bill