2.7.3 Performance

Wow, guys, If you want to use the mailing list that's fine. but lets
remove the forum front end or make it read only so that we have a
standard. Don't beat me up over it.

I used the ubuntu ppa found here:

https://launchpad.net/~matthaeus123/+archive/mrw-gimp-svn

The version keeps changing. Previous time I tried it, it quoted 2.7.3,
now it says 2.7.2

Yes I use a wacom intuos3 with pressure sensitivity switched on in gimp.

I'm aware I havent given you anything other than my unscientific
empirical experience here and I would be amazed if anyone could
diagnose anything from that. It could be the PPA build is dodgy. It
could be my config. Who knows. I was hoping someone would just jump up
and say yes we know its work in progress. And if it isn't I'm not too
upset because I'm upgrading my PC soon anyway so for me this issue is
likely to go away. I just wanted to flag it since others with low spec
PC's enjoying 2.6 might have similar issues moving to 2.7.

Maybe there should be a call for more peoples experiences to try and
build a bigger picture....