Re: 2.7.3 Performance

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 11:17 AM, Dave <forums@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I experienced lag on brush strokes with CPU utilization maxing out at 100% (it
> was always high even with 2.6) but is bad enough that I've reverted back to
> 2.6.10. Single or multi window interface didn't make much difference so I
> suspect the new brush engine?

There are two aspects to this, namely wether transforms are on or not,
but in general basic brush performance with transforming turned off is
actually expected to be better than 2.6 series , because there is at
least the outline drawing optimization in place.

Can you please describe your setup in more detail?

--
--Alexia

P.S Please register to the list. Using this forum front-end is...
Well, I feel its somewhat rude.