Re: Please fix Color and/or Value transfer mode

On 7/30/10, Charlie De wrote:

>>Wrong. This is open source. That implies that whoever writes the code
>> decides.
>
> You know it's not that simple.  The GIMP is too complex, too high-end a
> project for whimsical involvement.

There are many ways to make yourself useful for the project. And by
that I don't mean buying diapers for developers babies or whatever my
sick mind can come up with :) People who *give* and take have more
chances to have their wishes come true by means of basic social
contract.

What you need to start with, however, is learning the state of affairs
in this project. Until you understand why solution is postponed, you
cannot makes a request that absolutely makes sense. Luckily you seem
to end up on the road towards wisdom after all :)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org