Re: Please fix Color and/or Value transfer mode

I expect it would be straightforward to implement this without
breaking XCF (e.g. by keeping the existing mode as an option that's
hidden unless you are editing a legacy file), so it seems to be more
an issue of priorities and available resources. Note that
"straightforward" doesn't translate to "quick, easy and a high
priority".

I don't think there's much to be gained from further iterations of
"...but it's a high priority for me" followed by "...but it's not a
high priority for me". If there was, I'd keep pushing the issue of
higher bit-depths :) As an alternative, people who want to use the
color-layer blurring technique might want to try the wavelet denoise
plugin: http://registry.gimp.org/node/4235

Regards,
Ed.