Bug Bug 568150 With 'Resize window on zoom', zoom focus does not work when window is of maximum size

Hi,
I think this bug can be fixed by the attached patch. The function
gimp_display_shell_scale () is modified so that
when the window if of the maximum size, zoom in will be processed in
the same way as the situation that "Resize
window on zoom" is not selected.

I have checked Photoshop CS5 and found it has a similar behavior.

This patch is just the illustration of the idea. I am happy to make
any modification to it if there are any mistakes.

Cheers,
Xianghang