From:Sven Neumann
Send Date:2010-06-20 04:31:11
To:Bear
CC:gimp-developer
Subject:Re:  How to edit context menu?

On Sat, 2010-06-19 at 23:49 +0800, Bear wrote:
> hi,
> Er... but my work is to make it popup something like a new window instead the original context menu... Could you help me? thx!

Are you familiar with GTK+? If not, please read the documentation and
tutorials before you ask here. We can certainly help you with GIMP
specific questions, but I get the impression that you are lacking some
fundamental GTK+ knowledge that is absolutely essential for what you are
trying to achieve.

Sven