Re: Looking for guidance on implementing a plugin

>>  Layer->Scale Layer which scales the active layer only but does not
>> change the image canvas size or scale the associated layer mask (is
>> that a reasonable behavior?).
>
> "Layer->Scale Layer" (in the Menus) indeed scales the associated
> layermask. Currently, I believe all PDB layer transformations also
> likewise operate upon the associated layermask (this was not always
> the case).

Thanks for the sanity check.  I tried again and determine that yes,
scaling a layer (whether the layer of mask is active) scales both the
layer and the associated mask.  It does not change the canvas size.

It also preserves the drawable IDs of the layer and mask.

On a side note, what are tattoos good for?  Are they used for
anything, anywhere?

-Rob A>