[bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: writing opportunity for Backstop Media]

I'm totally not qualified for this, but maybe some developer wants
$500 to regurgitate the developer documentation ...?

----- Forwarded message from Bob Herbstman <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
-- Tom Rathborne ------------------------------------- Ad-hoc Human Director --