Re: Include resynthesizer plugin in Gimp distribution?

No benefit for me, doesn't matter to me which organization hosts it.
But it makes it easier for the other distributing organizations if it is
in Gimp: one less package.

I suppose I could also maintain other plugins once I learned the ropes.
I would prefer Python.  I've done much exploring of the PyGimp code.

Hate to say it but one benefit for the users is that if the
Resynthesizer comes with the Gimp, then it comes with the MS Windows
build of Gimp, which seems to be a frequent source of problems for
Resynthesizer users.

The main benefit argument is that the plugin is very useful and ought to
be one of the core plugins.