Re: Creating a new Layer

Hi Thales --

thank you for your feedback  -  we will take that in account while
working in the UI -

However, this need of yours can be easily implemented through a script
- either in Python or Script-fu (if you are on Windows and have issues
configuring GIMP- Python) -- this would give yiou this feature
immediatelly (instead of you having to wait several months for a new
gimp release).

feel free to write further if you want more information on such a plug-in.

  js
  -><-