Re: Testing on NULL an unitialized values

hehe,

the segfault did not came from the char* mytext,
but from wrong indexing in the vector. :(
my fault :(

Heheh... nevertheless valgrind is on my side ;-)

Somehow I got no crash from  the uninitialized char*,
but that might only happen after release at the user's computer:
It's unpredictable. maybe there was a \0 at that address.

The main thing I wanted to show: how to track such variables?
The compilers and help tools do not always help.

If this were more than just showing that problem, I now should clean
up my code...  to one day also enter the realm of clean programming ;-)

Ciao,
    Oliver