Re: User Friendly Plug-In Browser (Sven Neumann): Python plugin defaults accessible

Hi Lloyd,
Sorry for answering so late. I'm studying for exams these days..
Thanks for your idea! Sounds like a good way to get some default
values. Doesn't sound very painful either ..
For proof of concept, a more painless way is to hard-code the default
parameters for 10-20 plugins. That's how I was thinking of starting
with it. After that, your way sounds the next step to go for (no
better choice for now).
Thanks again,
Avgoustinos