Re: [Gegl-developer] [GSoC] Mentor Request from GNOME Outreach Program for Women

 From a GIMP perspective: How about saving the undo history with the
xcf.  I always wished that vi did that.

I can certainly see a few problems, but perhaps it's worth some
thought...(if not covered before)

As for the proposal: it strikes me more as a (file) system proposal.
Why should it just be for images? leads to version history for all files

Cameron