Re: Windows snapshot of 2.7 - possible?

Hy Oleg seems impossible to download the files you upload to Deposit Files
I just gey a message in Russian that, if my automatic translation was correct say
"all the slot for your contry are busy try later",but try later don't help it seems that site having serious bandwitch issues
Maybe you may found anothert host ?

LIMN the file you uploaded is set to" private" so is impossible the download