Re: wiki down...

Sven wrote:

> As pointed out, spam shouldn't be a problem since the Wiki has a
> closed
> (and small) group of users and is not publicly editable.
>
> I'd prefer to have the Wiki hosted by someone who has been sticking
> around the GIMP project for a while. Someone who we all know as
> thrust-worthy. Please pick one of the volunteers and let me know who
> should receive the URL of the backup.

I would be happy if Liam could host it.
he seems to have the most direct control over his server.

I do find it important that the DNS is also updated then.
there is loads of linkage to gui.gimp.org and deep into
the wiki: <http://www.google.com/search?q=%22gui.gimp.org%22>

     --ps

             man + machine interface works