PDF import:: Zoom function

 Hello there!

Because an enhancement request should never be filed without prior discussion here, I want to discuss it now:

If I want to import a specific page from a PDF file in GIMP, it is sometimes a little bit difficult to make the right one out. Especially, if the PDF file has many pages, which are also looking very similar to each other. Of course I could take a look into the PDF first via Adobe Reader, but we assume, that there is no PDF viewing software installed.

In my opinion it would be very comfortable to have an option for the PDF import preview window to zoom in or out by having a percentage field to define the size, the pages are displayed.

Thanks for response!

Regards,

Merkelvin