remarks about the current git version

Just to be sure nothing passes unnoticed:

- still no tooltips in the Toolbox;

- Ctrl+mouse wheel no longer zooms; must it be configured now with the Input Controllers page in the the Preferences dialog?

- the new set of parameters that appears when one uses the toolbox seems interesting, but I cannot find how to use it;

- I discovered the wheel column and the flow row in the mapping matrix of the Paint Dynamics, but could not understand their meaning.

If my remarks are useless, or worse, please tell me!
--
Olivier Lecarme