Re: remove layer should not force you to last selected layer

I've verified the behaviour is inconsistent, at least which could be
considered a bug.  I assumed it would go to the last drawable, but
that isn't so...

Deleting a channel always makes the channel that was below it active
(regardless of the active order before), unless it is the last
channel, in which case the last layer that was selected becomes
active.

-Rob A>