Re: enhancement: warnings instead of fatal error for duplicate calls to gimp_env_init

Yes, I will submit a proper patch.  I'm new but I can figure it out.

I mainly wanted to get feedback whether it was desirable.  I'm not clear
when a discussion of an enhancement should move to Bugzilla.

More testing reveals other issues and test cases:

First, most plugins have unguarded calls to register(), so importing
some plugins from a plugin ends up reregistering a plugin, with a
warning to stderr from the Gimp PDB but apparently harmlessly.  I'm
still exploring, eg whether the order in which plugins are loaded
matters, whether the warning is only for local plugins, whether Gimp
supports multiple registrations of different plugins from the same
Python source, etc.

Second, what paths to plugins are set when a plugin is invoked?
Apparently only to local plugins, and not to plugins distributed with
Gimp. So to import a distributed plugin from any plugin requires the
importing plugin to extend the path.  Not difficult but annoying.