Re: no fade out in painting with the git version

In my opinion, a good explanation in the documentation could be enough: the Fade out tool option has an effect only if the Mapping matrix of the current Paint Dynamics has at least one box checked in the Fade column; similarly, the Use color from gradient tool option has an effect only if the Mapping matrix of the current Paint Dynamics has at least one box checked in the Color row. What seems surprising, however, is the dissymetry between these two characteristics. Moreover, the sentences I have to write would clearly need to be shortened.