Re: Introducing myself, and a few ideas on brushes.

Lo

> I - Separate brush tip and stroke
>
> IMHO, the current brush system is unintuitive.
> There are duplicated features (size), bizarrely located ones
> (spacing),
> missing ones (why does hardness have dynamics and no slider ?).
> Features inside a same dialog doesn't seem logically organized.
>
> As an improvement, I'd like to see a brush system built around brush
> tips and brush strokes.y.
>
> I.1 - Tip (+ feature : hardness treshold)

I would also mentionned
1. the ability to get some angle in the dynamics would be cool
2. and each dynamic option should be able to be set in intensity
separately

but i don't know how difficult it would be :)

personnaly, i'm not a dev but a graphic designer and i've done a report
on Scribus UI. I mentioned that i could save nearly 3 human-time weeks
of work with little UI improvement (icon here or there, windows some
ways...), and i'm ready to work on it but i would need efficient and
proximate help for the first tries.
May be that being 2 people beginning at the same time would help :)

pygmee