Re: GIMP T-shirts in our online store

Voting is over, and in the end our last design was the winner.
Results: http://www.freewear.org/?contest=gimp

The other designs were also nice, so if our Gimp T-shirts are
successful, we will probably introduce them in our catalog, and of
course, we will provide proper credit to the original design author
and award him as if he won the contest.

For now, we have the first T-shirt almost ready to be uploaded. What
we need now is to talk with some Gimp administrator to make sure a
link can be placed on http://www.gimp.org/about/merchandise.html. Does
anyone know who I could contact for this?

Cheers,
Ismael