Making dockable tab style a global setting

Hi,

It is already possible to change the Tab Style for dockable dialog tabs.
Right now however, this needs to be done on a per-tab level, using 'Tab
Style' in the Tab menu for each dockable.

It is cumbersome to manage the tab style on a per-tab level, so I
suggest we make this a global setting. That is, changing the tab style
for "one" tab changes the tab style for all tabs. We could also have it
in Edit -> Preferences -> Interface, but I think it is better to have it
close to where the action is.

So, does anyone object or have other comments? If not, I'll go ahead
with this.

For comparison, here is the default UI with Tab Style as icon and then text:

http://www.chromecode.com/temp/gimp-tab-style-icon.png
http://www.chromecode.com/temp/gimp-tab-style-text.png

  / Martin

--