Re: "Artistic" extensions to Gimp with (Wacom) drawing pad

Hi,

Joined to #gimp (IRCNet, correct place?). I'm just examining that GIT thing, I have never seen it before, so it may take some time to get GIMP from there... Which version? Latest 2.7?

On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 7:50 PM, Alexia Death <alexiadeath@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 6:19 PM, Markus Koskimies <mkoskim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There are some missing features, and - umh - interestingly working features
> in GIMp with drawing pad, so I downloaded the sources and I'm going to look,
> if I can correct some things by myself. First question is, of course, do you
> know if anyone else has worked with GIMP w/ drawing pad tools?

Hi. Please get GIMP from git. A lot of what you want is already there
or at least half way there. Curves for dynamics for example. If you
are seriously interested in helping out a) Fetch gimp from GIT b) join
us at #gimp IRC channel.

--Alexia