Can I have tabs and Apply button in the plugin GUI?

Dear developers,

Can someone tell if this GUI design is possible?

http://pastebin.com/m1ccbcd06

The reason I would like to have tabs is because of the work flow, and
the values in the Modify tab will be different depending to the loaded
audio[0] file.

If tabs is possible, can I also have the Apply button?

And if so, will the Apply button apply changes to all tabs or just the
active tab?

Hugs,
Louise

[0] The user loads audio files, and the plugin convert it to
graphics/spectrogram.