Re: Peter's single-window proposal

third try, the list should be undead now:

OK, comments have petered out here (yeah, dead list) and on the blog
post.

So it is time for me to summarise the users' needs I was able to
filter out of them:

1) drag a layer to another image
2) side-by-side working for
  - cloning
  - color picking
  - repetitive copy and paste
  - synchronising working a set of images, keeping them
    artistically together as a set (a deep one, this one)
  - working on the same image, different layer composition, zoom and/
or position
3) 'seeing the same', synchronised zooming and panning of 2 or more
images
4) work with numerous (15+) images at the same time

and that is it.

I will start thinking about how to address this now.

   --ps

           man + machine interface works