Re: We should go for a single-window mode in 2.8

Liam R E Quin wrote:

>> OK, I am listening.
>>
>> can you explain to me how this worked better in 2.6?
>
> First, note that I said "right now" -- although strictly speaking
> I should have said a month ago, I need to update.

Sorry that I did not follow up on this sooner, but it may have
been a good thing. now that you have updated your build, can
you please state how much of the grievances are left?

I suspect most of them are gone, when things are implemented to spec.

     --ps

             man + machine interface works