Re: Need feedback for the new PDF plugin

Hello Martin,

The problem is that if I add the multiple paged PDF as an option to
the normal sace procedure we will have a problem when running the
plugin using GIMP_RUN_WITH_LAST_VALS.
Imagine the following Scenario:
* User has images 1 2 3 open
* While image 1 is active, the user now uses the procedure for
creating multipage PDFs on images 2 and 3
* The user modifies image 1 again, and wants to export it as a single
paged PDF. However he will now have image 2 and 3 and he will have to
remove them in order to add image 1.
* The user modified image 2 and now we wants to export image 2 and 3
again as a PDF. He will have to add them again.

The problem is that the multipage procedure should be non-related to
the single-page save procedure since these are different tasks.

I have only one solution which can solve our problem but I want to
hear your opinion about it:
1. Merge the gui both procedures, and make the view of the multipage
procedure hidden inside a GtkExpander.
2. Behaviour will be configure like this:
a. When the expander is not expanded, only the options for the single
page export will be visible, and it will behave as a single page
export.
b.When the expander is expanded, it will behave as the multipage
export and will export the all the images in the GtkIconView.
3. In case of GIMP_RUN_WITH_LAST_VALS it will be assumed that the
expander is hidden and it's a single page export.
4. We should make sure that if the multipage procedure was used the
image will still be marked as unsaved somehow (Does the new export api
causes images to still be marked as unsaved when using the Export
function? If so, this solves our problem :D)

~Barak