Re: GIMP plugin for windows

 Hello,

I can try to compile this tomrrow, since the page you gave says it
shouldn't be a problem if you can build other gimp plugins (and I can
build other plugins).
However, can you please tell us what were the errors you encountered
during compilation? If so, We might be able to help you in compiling
the plugin.

LightningIsMyName