Scrollwheel actions by default?

Hello all,

Just a small thing.  I noticed that by default, scrolling up and down
with the mouse scrollwheel isn't configured to do anything at all.
Especially as it wouldn't even be replacing something else, I propose
that the scroll-up and scroll-down actions be configured, by default, to
zoom in and zoom out.  I just did this manually and it works great.  I
don't think scrolling vertically and horizontally with the scroll wheel
is as intuitive, and you can do this anyway by holding down the middle
button and moving the mouse.

Best regards,
Jeremy Morton (Jez)