add feature to change "ctrl" and "shift" shortcuts

I think i cannot change the default keys to pick a colour(ctrl) or to make a straight line using the paint tools(Shift)
There is a future implementation to bring the chance to modify this shortcuts?

I got a pen tablet and wanted to change the straight line shorcuts to the pen tablet buttons, so i
could draw with my pen,

but i cannot do that, and GIMP for some odd reason won't detect my pen tablet
configuration(i changed wacom pen tablet preferences, to set a button to be "ctrl")
but didn't work, as GIMP opens the right-click menu instead of doing "ctrl" function(or shift).

Nuevo Internet Explorer 8 Es gratis y está optimizado para MSN