WANTED: Automated GIMP for Printer

Dear All Experts,

I need Gimp to be the ONLY program running in the system (eg Ubuntu or
others). It's like an embedded system, which launches GIMP whenever it's
powered up. It'll accept input IMAGE from other PC in the network and also the
parameters needed. Then, GIMP will process the image according to the
parameters given and PRINT via Gutenprint to the printer connected.

We're offering $1000 for this project. It's not big money, but at least
something for your bills and maybe a toy or something.

Please email me if you can do it and we'll discuss further.

Email to me kiatairbrush(a)gmail(ddott)com

Thanks!

--
Andy (via www.gimpusers.com)