Re: Perspective and cloning in perspective with more vertices set

The current perspective method is not compatible with what you
describe (mesh distortion). I am not a math guy but my understanding
is that perspective is (iir) affine and can be implemented as a 3x3
matrix transform. On the other hand to perform an arbitrary 4 sided
polygon to arbitrary 4 sided polygon is not affine and must use a 4x4
transform.

I believe there are already enhancement requests for a mesh deform
tool. Not sure where they fit in the roadmap, though.

-Rob A>

--
Sent from my mobile device