Re: lgm talk, part 2...

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 10:37 AM, peter sikking<peter@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> guys,
>
> the second part of my lgm talk is blogged now:
>
> <http://www.mmiworks.net/eng/publications/2009/06/gimp-squaring-cmyk-circle.html

I like this approach.

I have a few questions:

Will each plate have a density or opacity attribute?  (some inks are
more opaque than others)

Will it be possible to edit an individual plate in grayscale?

And finally, will it be possible to perform operations on the RGB
portion of the image that do not take (immediate) effect on the
projection?  For example, if I want to go back and add a portion of my
RGB artwork to a plate, I might want to clone and existing RGB layer,
perform some modifications, then apply the contents of that new layer
to one of the plates.

Thanks,
Chris