Re: sorry

what master? and what the f_ do you know about samādhi? ever heard of anapanasati? maitri, mudita, karuna, upeksa, om and ahimsa as mantras mean anything to you?

yeah... follow rules, "thou shall not speak in flamespeak with obvious egocentric one trick bunnies."

i speak in whatever vernacular you are using.

i was treated as an outsider by default, a "l-user"... well, my memes will last much, much, much longer than yours... in fact... i am preserving memes with ~2552 years of existance... coding is fashionable now.

eat whatever flesh (was going to say shit, which isn't much different) you want alex prouku... 'cuss i am a proud vegan.

read this:
http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/dn/dn.02.0.than.html

and THEN, talk to me again about meditation

2552/5/28 Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine@xxxxxxxxx>
2009/5/28 Esteban Barahona wrote:
> it is on paper first, i am no show-off... i am legit... and my priority
> number zero is meditation.
> nirvāna first over everything else...

Well, I hate to tell you but you really should focus on meditation.
Just in case you were mislead by your tutor, nirvana is a state of
absolute calmness and being out of the material world, breaking up all
the cause-and-effect connection with carmic existance. Which is
clearly not the case for you, since you off your email is about cause
and effect.

Keep practicing, I say.

Alexandre