Re: Changelog inactive or developers inactive?

Lars Lindley (lindley@xxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> I usually follow the  http://developer.gimp.org/ChangeLog site to see
> what's
> happening in gimp.
> The last update there was on april 13:th and I guess there has been
> _some_ work
> done since then...
> Has that site been discontinued or has there actually been no
> develompent for a
> couple of months?

Don't worry, development is alive and kicking. However, the software
repository has changed from svn to git and that makes it inpractical to
continue the changelog in the same manner as up to this time.

http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gimp/log/ is the best link I find right now.
Not sure if there is a link where the commit messages have an expanded
description...

Hope this helps,
        Simon
--